International Students

OSA Private School does provide opportunities for international students to study in Canada.

If you plan to study in Canada, you may need a study permit, and/or a temporary resident visa.

We are pleased that you are considering joining our school in order to take courses leading to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). We expect around 500-1000 students in 2023/2024, so you will not be alone. Please read the information below. We look forward to receiving an application from you.

We provide high quality services
Documents needed for an International Student to establish an OSR:
  1. Identification
  2. The student will need to send proof of identification. Forward your picture ID (passport, driver’s license, etc.) to OSA Private School.
  3. Official International Transcripts
  4. If your transcript is not in English, then you must submit an English translation of your transcript along with the original transcript. ( You can submit your transcripts to a translation service such as (1) Worldwide Educational Service, or (2) International Education Research Foundation.
We provide high quality services

Our qualified teachers

Our qualified teachers are dedicated to providing our students with the tools for success while pursuing the OSSD Diploma and for future post Secondary. Our courses cover academic training, university and college preparation courses, interdisciplinary courses, advanced placement, and much more.

Join WEBA - OSA in Canada today.

We provide high quality services
weba osa school canada, study in canada, ossd diploma for adult, grade 12 in Canada, study in ontario, osa school, sport school canada, sport school ontario,